Tis’ the season for shopping and this blog is filled with small business links to amazing products. Many of us enjoy the ability to shop small businesses but with Covid and the craziness it can be hard to shop in person. Small pop-ups are being canceled and for some individuals they may not be comfortable shopping in person. So, have no fear on-line ordering is here and you don’t have to depend on big business like Amazon or Target. Shop small these businesses plus, you can order online and have your gift shipped straight to your loved one.
When you shop small businesses and purchase from these amazing humans you are supporting not just a family but a dream. Supporting small businesses is one click away and needed more now than ever. Thank you for taking the time to read this… now let’s get to the good stuff!
Looking for great skin care, make-up, and or non-toxic products? Here are our face and skin businesses:
- Super clean, woman owned Beauty By Earth products: We love the bath bombs for a great gift! Plus, check out Beauty By Earth’s Holiday Gift Guide!
2. Clean Beauty offered by Beautycounter! We recommend the non-toxic lip glosses and the citrus body lotion. Clean for your kiddos and zero yuck!
3. How about some amazing firming neck cream? With LaDonna Bailey Arthurs AgeWell Skin Care she has you covered and you will notice a difference within a couple applications. Click here for the good stuff!
4. How about growing your own lashes for days? Check out Felicia Trone’s LashBoost here.
Want nails, nails, nails?
1. Nail Art! Yes, one of our favorites with Jenny Wahley. Her stick on ColorStreet nails are amazing. We love gitter!
2. Want more nail art? Check out more colors with Gabby Embrey. Click here! for more great designs. Kid and adult sizes.
Want Jewelry and some high vibe items?
- This single mom has fun fashion earrings starting at only $5. Shout out to Chiffawn Brogdin!
- Shop the Happy Whole You High Vibe collection of necklaces $15 here. We love them all!
- How about some gems and other high vibe items? Myrna Buckles has some great items here!
- Smelly non-toxic soy goods here for your home! Check out Angela Biek’s favorite soy melts. Fun and different!
2. Goodies for your home. Have you heard of Mary & Martha? Just ask Kori Powell about all the home goodies from the collection!
Looking for some cute hats or clothing?
- Our friends @VibeStitch have amazing semi-custom hats that will leave you and those around you smiling. We are obsessed with their “Be A Nice Human” hat. Check out their collection here. Owned and ran by amazing women.
- We love Heidi Shubin from Sugar Daddy’s . Her small business has many fun clothing items, jewelry items, and even bling masks! Order your high end goodies here!
How about getting yourself a coach for 2021?
- How about a life coach to help you navigate this thing called life and support you with getting what and where you want to go? Life coaching here!
- What about grabbing that business coach you have always wanted? Gift yourself success for 2021 with sales coaching from Nicole Cramer!
Yummy products, health products and supplements here…
- Our friend Genevieve Branco loves these mixes by the Gourmet Cupboard. She said they make life easier during the busy times!
- The CBD mama has a great selection of clean CBD products and her favorite is her Vital IQ + Collagen. Click here for more information. Thank you JamieLynn Cota!
- Salsa anyone? Thank you Edward Martinez for the BrochaChosSalsa.com #Spicy
Looking for some high tech items?
1. Kurt Finnery has Macs4Less. Click here to get more info.
Thank you for supporting the business owners on this page. We hope you will shop with your friends and family this holiday season.
#stopamazonshopping #amazonshopping #shoplocal #smallbusinesssuccess #raiseyourvibe #womenhelpingwomen